Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday 09/26/2021

            Well, it is Sunday again and I have no plans for the day. I guess it is a lot like yesterday, I had no real plans, and I did almost nothing.

            There was one event yesterday that I will relate to you only, no one else will know about this! I was at the front door of the homestead observing the neighborhood, no I wasn't being nosey! I observed a young boy on a small bike trying to ride up the street, which is up a slight hill. The young fellow was near the curb and I saw him get even closer to the curb, so I assumed there was a vehicle coming down the street.

            The driver of this vehicle is a real horse's butt! This white pickup, with big tires was traveling at a high rate of speed for this little street, and way too fast when there are kids on the street. As the truck went down to the cul-de-sac and made its turn, I went out to the street. The truck heading up the street, again at a high rate of speed, and the kid was at the curb. I stepped out onto the street and was waving at the truck to slow down; the driver did not slow down.

            That horses butt needed to get a careless driving ticket. 

            The little kid on the bike was able to get going again, and road up the street. Then another question, why was a kid who appeared to be 5 or 6 years old on a bike by himself?

            Topic change; we did get to wash the Tres yesterday. I was in the ole office all alone when it came to me that we could wash the Dog. I went into the garage and procured the towel. The towel was folded, I had it under my arm as I walked into the TV room, where the CEO was sitting. As I stepped into the room she said, "Maybe we should wash the Tres"! Then she noticed that I already had the towel. Great minds think alike, and ole senior minds occasionally come to the same conclusion!

            We washed the Tres, but she wouldn't wash me! 😐

            After the washing of the dog, I got a couple more items off the ole trailer and found places for them to be located, now that the trees are gone. The two trees being removed make the back 40 seem kind of empty.

            The CEO and I did sit outside yesterday at happy hour and enjoyed each other's company, along with a beverage. Sitting outside is nice when the weather is nice.

            Some of our wealthy neighbors will be vacating for a while. One set of neighbors will be gone for a week and the other set will be gone for two weeks. This set of neighbors, aka Fords, will be at home with no plans to vacate. It must be nice to be like real people and have money!

May your vacating be fun!

Senior ole person who don't know where the next meal is coming from, Don the Ford

              We might go to a restaurant for our next meal, and I don't know which restaurant, so… 

No comments: