Translate

Friday, September 24, 2021

So much work 09/24/2021

            Good morning from the Ford’s! We hope you are going to have a wonderful day. Personally, after I get the kids off to school this morning, I will need to go out in the back 40 and work until I drop.

            I need to put things back to where they were prior to the trimming. Then, if my ole body will allow, I need to work on the black berries as they are growing and hanging down making it difficult to mow or even walk around them.

            Then, if I am still able, I will need to mow the back 40. When the heck will I be able to take a nap?

            I was forced to mow the front yard yesterday, yep, one of the neighbors defiled the rule to not mow without the neighborhood association approval! What? No, we do not have a neighborhood association, that was a joke.

            I did rake a large area of the back 40 yesterday, mostly where the trimmers had worked. I raked up several trash cans full of sticks and wood chips. Did I get them all, no way, but it is much better now? The photo that follows shows a trash can that I used to collect the sticks.

 


                                                          

            The chainsaws make a lot of small wood chips and the trimmer people used a leaf blower to attempt to spread them out attempting to make them less obvious. When I opened the shed door yesterday, there was wood chips inside the shed, and the door had been closed the entire time.

            The leaves on the black berries in #2 patch were covered with this saw dust / chips too. When I mow today, I wonder how much of a cloud of saw dust will be in the air? The sprinklers did run this morning, so that may help a portion of the back 40 to be less dusty.

            I need to get ready to take the kids to school, talk with you later!

Work hard, rest more!

 

Senior person who knows how to rest, Don the Ford

No comments: