Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Things to do 09/07/2021

            Things that you will need to do if you lose your wallet aka billfold. Thanks to those who have provided me advice on this process.

            Credit card/s, debit card/s, driver’s license or ID card, health insurance card, ole people Medicare card, the bank/s, and who knows what else you have in the wallet or billfold with your information on it.

            I went to the bank today and was told all is well with our accounts. I was also told that they want a copy of my new driver’s license. I asked why, and the lady showed me the computer screen she was looking at, which has my information, there was my old driver’s license with my photo. She noted that when anyone comes in to make a withdrawal, they can see our photo which verifies that we are who we say we are. 

            I suggest that anyone check with the post office to verify your address has not changed after losing a wallet, and to be sure you are notified if there is an address change.

            Why, contact the post office, he asked? You will be receiving new IDs and Cards via post office. You do want them sent to your real address.

            Topic change; the grand kids are back in school today, and I will pick up the Alex after school. We always have some interesting conversations on the drive home. I need to go to the post office to see if I have any mail, before I go to get the Alex.

 

            Sad topic change: A good friend of ours has passed away. He was a very good person and his wife, family, and friends will miss him! 

 

May everyone be Blessed!

 

Senior retired person who has some things to do today, Don the Ford

No comments: