Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Catting around 09/28/2021

            The title line does not describe you! We know that you have not been catting around, even though you would like to.

            Something I saw; yesterday morning when the Tres was taking me for a walk, I saw a bunch of doves fly out of a couple trees, as a big hawk flu into one of those trees. I believe the hawk was looking for a meal.


           Early morning yesterday, Molly was taking it easy laying in the morning sun.

            Changing the subject just a little; I was sitting outside yesterday afternoon when I observed a humming bird in the tree near me. I was watching him when I noticed that he / she did not seem to ever walk on a limb. Each time he / she moved he / she would activate it’s wings, even if it was just moving an inch or two. Maybe for this little bird it is easier to fly than to walk. Photo of said bird to follow, and yes, we have a couple of these sweet drink feeders.


            The tree trimmers are supposed to be back this week to finish the work, we haven’t yet heard if they are coming or not.

            We have requested bids from four cement contractors, evidently, they have plenty of work as we have not heard back from any of them. I think our project is too small to get their attention. Another reason, they may not be finding people who want to work.

Do it your way!

Senior retired person who needs some breakfast, Don the Ford

No comments: