Translate

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Can't do it 09/16/2021

            The title line says it all, I have nothing else to say. Thanks for reading.

Believe and you can!

Senior retired person who, "Can't do it", Don the Ford

 

          What? Come on, I do not need to explain this to you, everyone else understands the title line. I can't believe that you do not understand! No one else asked what do you mean! I am getting tired of trying to educate one person with my postings, while everyone else knows what I am writing about.

              Oh, now I think I understand why you have this question. You could not find anyone to read yesterdays posting to you, and not having it read to you, you don't know what I had posted. I think you should attempt to learn how to read some basic words, or let your computer read it to you!

              Ok, I will attempt to explain the title line, for that one person, and we all know who you are! "Can't do it", simply means, The Don, can't go outside and enjoy the afternoon during happy hour because he can't drink the adult beverage with his mask on. If he goes outside in the RAG WEED pollen without a mask, he will be sneezing and snoting in a few minutes. I hope that explains the words, "Can't do it".

            If you would read my posting, you would be up to date on the goings on here at the Ford Homestead, and you would not need to be embarrassed by what the other reading public thinks of you!

            Do "you" have any other questions? OK, NO other questions! 😐

            Wait a minute, I could use a straw, and poke a hole in my mask and be able to sit outside and still have an adult beverage. Wow, I am glad to have received the question, it actually helped me find a way to get outside! 😊

            Who would have thought, a non-reader has helped the Don!

            Thank You!

 

Believe and you can!

Senior retired person who, "Can do it", Don the Ford

No comments: