Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Day after day I 09/18/2021

            The title line seems to be incomplete. What could it mean? Day after day I, do what? Probably the thing I do most is, wish we had some money to spend.

            Yesterday, I did not get to trim the grass, my allergies were very active due to the Rag weed, so I stayed inside with a mask on. I was able to go to the bank and get my drivers license scanned into their system. I did get the hair on my head cut, and I was able to procure a cup of coffee for free from the star coffee place. Before you ask, yes, I did get to take a nap.

            Topic change; I have gotten all but one thing back, that I had lost with the wallet, I assume it will be here before too long. I will be happy when I no longer need to go to the post office and get our mail.

 

            As for today; I do want to mow the back forty and trim the grass in the front yard, but I do not plan to mow out front. I hope the allergy meds help me not sneeze and snot a lot. I will try to wear a mask while mowing but it is not easy for me to wear a mask while working. 

            My truck has needed to be washed for a couple months now, and I do not plan to wash it today. I could take it to the car wash but that would cost money, and we need all our money to by food.

 

            Wednesday, is the first day of Fall, and I assume that is why the tree trimmers want to be here on Wednesday. Any limbs they cut, will fall, in Fall.

 

            I think I will get a bite of something for lunch and then get to work.

 

If you can’t have fun, don’t do it!

 

Senior retired person who will not have fun working, Don the Ford

No comments: