Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Trim it or not 09/15/2021

            Well, the tree trimmer stopped by yesterday and I thought, "Ok they are ready to get started"! They weren't. He had lost my phone number so he stopped by to say they would be here tomorrow (aka Wednesday) morning about 7:30. He noted they were finishing up a very large oak tree.

            Last evening about 7:30 pm he texted me stating, they were still working on the big oak tree and would be here at the Ford's homestead around noon Wednesday.

            Tuesday would have been a good day to be here as it was only in the 80s.

            Will there be an excuse, I mean reason for not coming today? 😐

 

            It sprinkled yesterday. I did not water the lawn in hopes that it would rain. I don't want to water today in case the tree trimmers might show up, I would want the yard to be dry when they are working.

            Topic change; I am still missing three things that was in my, "use to be" wallet. Nope, I do not yet have a driver's license. I hope the money was a blessing to the person who took it. I would like to get the wallet back with everything except the money.

           

            Update on the tree trimming, I just received a message from the trimmer asking if they could reschedule for next Wednesday the 22nd. He noted that an employee has a family emergency and will be out a couple days, and that there is a very large project that they have that will provide them funding for more equipment. He also has reduced the price by one forth, so I have agreed to next Wednesday.

            Topic swap; I am wearing a mask right now. I put it on after dropping Gabi off at school. I have been sneezing and snoting with itchy eyes. I was wondering what pollen might be high, as reg weed turns on my allergies. I now know that rag weed is high.

            With the mask on, it takes about 15 minutes for the symptoms to go away. Yes, I have some allergy medicine and I have started taking it.

 

Masks are good for more than one thing!

 

Senior retired person who will be masking up more often, Don the Ford

 

No comments: