Translate

Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday the 13th 09/13/2021

            Is the 13th unlucky even when it isn’t a Friday?

            Let’s see what the Don had accomplished yesterday, which was a Sunday. Mr. Don’s attention deficit disorder took over, when he went out in the back 40. The Don had decided to go out and remove an ole aluminum ladder from next to the Ford’s ole shed. It needed to be moved before the tree trimmers arrive.

            This ladder has not been used for many years, other than as a means to hold one side of a tarp that is used to cover the Ford’s ole riding mower. I have bricks on the other side of the tarp.

            On my way to the ladder, I looked at the #3 berry bed. These berries are growing and needed to be tied up away from the ground. So, I went to work on the #3 berry bed. Click on the photo to review the new vines. 2 vines were purchased, and three were transplanted.


            That completed, I was allowed to plant two flowers, that my favorite spouse had purchased. After digging the holes and inserting the new flowers, I needed to water them. The water process turned into watering more then just the two new flowers.

            Then I took the weeds my first spouse had been removing from an area and dumped them in the trash container. I finally was allowed to move the ole ladder.

            I then cleaned up around the shed where the ladder had been laying, and carried that trash to the trash container.

            We then decided to wash the Tres and he seemed to like it.

            I then watered all the other flowers, and the #1 and #2 black berry beds. I have two photos for my enjoyment. First is of a spider web, on #1 berry bed. The web is difficult to see.


       
   The second photo is of a rock in a flower pot. The rock has a cross on it, look closely.


            I was very surprised when I was watering the flowers and I saw a cross on a rock. How did the cross get there, the rock is a real rock! The cross is not painted on the rock. Seeing the cross I quickly pulled the ole cell phone out and took a photo. Look closely and you will understand and believe it is real!

            Earlier Sunday morning I ran the sprinkler system in the front of the homestead, and I waited until late evening to run the sprinklers in the back 40.

            As you can see, I start with one task, and I end up doing several other things, attention deficit disorder, can be a bird dog! Bird dog is used rather than a curse word.

 

What could the cross signify?

Senior person who sees, and believes, Don the Ford

No comments: