Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2021

No respect 09/12/2021

            The title line speaks of what I receive here at the Ford’s homestead. Try to imagine if you can, what it is like to not be a real person. Ole senior retired people, who are on a fixed income, can’t have all the nice things, and get respect that real people, who have an expanding income like you, have!

            Here at the homestead even the livestock (aka dog and cats) have no respect for this ole senior person. Can you understand how it would make me feel, after working my ole body to a point of exhaustion, to drag this ole body into the Homestead, not even having the energy to get a cup of coffee, instead, trying to make it to the Ford’s ole recliner and finding it taken by Charlie!

            Tears came into my ole eyes, as I crawled across the floor toward the already occupied recliner. I, am supposed to be the master of the Ford Homestead, and I can’t even have access to the Ford’s ole recliner.

            When I say it is old, I mean it is very ole, but I still find it comforting to this ole body, as the chair has conformed to the bumps and curves of a senior retired person’s body. I have a photo to display, showing the lack of respect that the so-called master of the homestead receives. Please don’t cry for me, I have cried enough!


  
            No room for the ole senior retired body to rest.

            Let’s convert the topic; the vacant house next door now has a sign in the front yard. Photo to follow.

 


 
            Yep, it appears the new owner is not going to move in, but rent the house.

Enjoy the Sun Day!

Senior ole person who needs that cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: