Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Saturday September 11th 09/11/2021

 

            It has been 20 years since that awful day. I was in New York state but not the city. Those are not good memories.

 

            Yesterday, I did mow the front yard before going to pick up Alex from school. Returning from my adventure with Alex, and we do always have interesting conversations if not adventures, I was allowed to mow the back 40. The area around the two trees that are scheduled to be removed, have been cleared except for an ole motorcycle tire. That ole tire was used as a, "Tire swing for the grandkids". 😊

            Now we wait and see if the tree trimmer shows up as scheduled. With what they charge they should arrive early! 😐

            My favorite wife and I sat outside for a while after I mowed (aka happy hour). A good friend and neighbor stopped by and conversed with us for a while. It is good to have neighbors who are also good friends!  😊

            At this point in time, I have not yet received any of the lost items that I have canceled, and have requested replacements. Maybe some day I will have a new drivers license. 😐

 

            On a sad note, we will be going to a funeral of a friend today, he was a good person, and will be missed.

 

Be positive and thankful!

 

Senior retired person Don the Ford

No comments: