Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Flowers and mushrooms 08/07/2021

            Today, Saturday, I have nothing to write about, so I will post two photos. The first photo is of flowers we call four-o’clocks. The birds have a tendency to plant these flowers throughout the flower beds. I don’t know why they call them four-o’clocks; they bloom anytime they want.


                                                 

            I brought the original seeds from my sister Wilda’s house in Missouri, years ago.

            There was another bloom in the back 40, and I have another photo. The following bloom was on a couple mushrooms, heck I didn’t know they bloomed.


                                               

            The sprinklers had been on, so everything in the photo was wet.

            One last thing that I don’t have to talk about, we have a bird house that does not have birds in it. It has been leased out to wasps. Yep, the house is in a location the birds will not use, it would be too easy for cats to access, it is on a wood post too low to the ground. Wasps think it is in a good location.

A nothing to do Saturday!

Senior retired person who has a wasp house, Donnie the Ford

No comments: