Translate

Monday, August 2, 2021

The man Hatter 08/02/2021

            I guess I am the man Hatter. I have always, ok not always, but for the last 20 years or so, I have wanted a Fedora type hat. What is a Fedora, he asked? I have a photo of my grandpa and he has a fedora on.


                                               

            Grandpa Wyatt was a preacher. I remember grandpa had a lot of hair that grew out of his ears. I guess that is where I get these hairy ears! 😐

            Topic change; we are supposed to get some rain today and we can use a little rain.

            A different subject; I have a photo from the olden days, when I was a real person, who had income, which allowed me to have things. It was nice in the olden days to be able to go to town and get things that we need or just wanted. Now days, we can't find enough aluminum cans to provide regular meals at the Homestead. Let's get to the ole photo.


                                               

            An ole motorcycle used to pull my trailer. I can say, when riding the bike, the trailer did not cause any problems. The trailer was black when I bought it, I made it red. It was nice to get on the bike and go places for a week or more and not worry about the cost. 😊

            Now we just stay home.

May rain make you happy!

            Senior retired person that can't remember what happened 10 minutes ago,

            but can remember things from half a century ago, Don the Ford

No comments: