Translate

Monday, August 9, 2021

Fans for the heat 08/09/2021

            I have over the years made fans, that one uses manually, aka by hand. I have a tendency to draw on these fans, and then I keep them where I sit and at my bed side. I get hot a lot and these fans help me cool off and relax. Photo to follow.


                                                           

            Now that we have fans as a topic; Alex started drawing a monster on a fan but has not completed it. Sunday afternoon, having nothing to do, I decided to draw a monster on a fan. I think Alex might like it. I use paint stir sticks as handles. I have offered to give fans to people, but so far no one has accepted. Yep, photo to follow.


                                   

            I have commented on this in the past, this type fan was used in church in the olden days, to help cool off the congregation in the ole church, which had no air conditioning. Those fans at church, had religious pictures, not drawings like mine. This type fan is habit forming, and by that, I mean, if you start using one to cool off, you will likely continue using it even after you have cooled down. The fan gives you something to do, it seems to be relaxing even after one has cooled down. 

            I wish I had something interesting to write about, but I don’t. See you later!

Fan not and be hot!

Senior ole retired person and fan creator, Don the Ford

No comments: