Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Painting metal 08/12/2021

            One might ask, what is happening at the Ford's Homestead today, and I would reply there is some painting going on. There is a fellow in the back 40 and he is cleaning, priming, and painting some of the metal that will hopefully soon be our patio cover.

            I have a photo of the metal that has been placed in the back 40, which was put there by the contractor yesterday.


                                               

            Tres and I had our morning walk and arriving back home I noticed the neighbor who is moving was getting ready to connect the trailer to the moving truck, and then load their van on the trailer. I went over and help guide the truck and trailer coupling. I was also instrumental in guiding the loading of the van.

            I need to introduce Tres to the fellow out back as Tres has barked at him each time he has been here, and the fellow said he was afraid of German shepherd.  

            Hot and sweaty I returned to the ole office area and started this almost exciting blog article. If I am able to cool down enough, I will have another cup of coffee.

            I have a before photo of the patio, hopefully we will have a after photo that we can be proud of.


                                               

            Yes, we removed the rug, no we don't know what we will do with the umbrella. Maybe I could use it to provide shade when I am pulling weeds from the black berries.

I can't mow, darn it! 😊

Senior retired ole person who is trying to stay out of the way, Don the Ford

No comments: