Translate

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Strong enough 08/17/2021

            I now know, that the place where I get my hair cut doesn't open until 10:00am. Yep, I drove to the shop and pulled up out front where I saw the sign that stated, they open at 10:00. I backed out and drove home with tears in my eyes. No hair cut for this senior retired person!

            I have a photo which I will attempt to share with you, the reading public, and it is of the fellow who is building the cover for the patio, when he was on top of the cover. He must have gone up there 20 or more times. Heck I got tired watching him on the security camera. He said the cover would be strong, and now I believe it! Photo to follow.


                                               

            He was up walking around on the patio roof while I was talking to him. He said he would not get done on Monday as he would need one piece of trim, and he needs to do some paint touchup. So far it is looking good.

            Monday, l went to the little boy's room, when I attempted to flush the toilet, it broke. I looked inside to see what happened, the flush valve broke. I attempted to turn the water off and could not. The shutoff valve that the people who remodeled the bath room installed, is against the toilet, and can't be turned. Nice job. 😐

            I have called the plumber and they will come out today (Tuesday).

            I did get my hair cut yesterday afternoon, and I did not need to wait to get in a chair. She did a good job, and I am now handsome, at least that is what the stylists said. 

            This is the first day of school for our grandkids, and I will try to get them both at their school on time. Traffic on school days is even more crazy than normal traffic, which is tough. It seems as if they both get out of school at the same time. I will get Alex, and hopefully David will be able to get Gabi this afternoon.

            We are hoping this will be the last day for work on the patio. We would like to get the table and chairs back on the patio. Tres seems to like it, as it provides him more shade.

            I need to get ready to take the grandees to school, see you later.

May your toilet flush!

Senior retired person who is ready to drive in the traffic, Don the Ford  

No comments: