Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Artists extraordinary 08/04/2021

              I had heard somewhere that the son of some politician was selling art work for lots of money. The politician has been politicking for something like 40 years. Can you believe that citizens would allow anyone to be in politics that long?

              As I see it, people who want to be in politics might be effective for 2 or 3 terms and then they should go away.

              Anyway, when I heard that this, "Son of a politician", was making money from his art work, I decided to get into the art world. Now, I don't have any famous relatives, who might be able to bribe, I mean influence others, which might possibly cause them to want to invest in art work, in hopes of getting government contracts, or special favors from the government. 

              I do however have the artistic skill, and I will offer to you, the reading public, some of my art work. I will accept bids for this art work starting at $42,000.00. A photo of the art work I am offering follows.

                                              

            When making an offer please remember, I am not including a frame.

            Allow me to adjust the topic; I plan to get outside this morning and attempt to remove some weeds and grass from at least one of the black berry beds. The temp this morning is reasonable for August. Speaking of August, some one has a birthday this month, who could that be, and could he or she be 74 years old? 😐

            Well, I need to get started on the weeds and grass, so I will write to you later.

Get outside, enjoy the day!

Senior retired person who will try and avoid chiggers today, Don the Ford

 

No comments: