Translate

Friday, August 13, 2021

FRIDAY 13th 08/13/2021

            Well, it is here, the thirteenth of August and it is Friday 13. So far, my day has gone as expected. The Tres and I went for a walk and while walking we saw the contractor driving to our homestead. When we arrived home, he had started working. Let's hope he gets a bunch of the frame done today. I think most of the assembly will occur on Saturday.

            The grand kids are here today and Alex is selling popped corn for the boy scouts. 😊

            I need to go out to the ole work place and pick up an order. I need some fence posts to help control the black berries, in the #3 bed and in the #2 bad. Heck the #1 bed is kind of out of control until I get to remove this year's producing vines.

            The birds are un happy today, the contractor is working next to the bird feeder and they can't come and eat. He also has set his metal in an area next to a bird residence (aka Bird house). He isn't there all the time, so momma and poppa can bring food to the baby birds.

            I was able to run the lawn sprinkler this morning but I stopped the system before the sprinklers in the back 40 started. When the contractor leaves for the day, I will run the back sprinklers then.

            My first wife and I sat outside yesterday at happy hours and the neighborhood was quiet. Four neighbors around the Ford Homestead are gone, it was so quiet! 😊 One of them comes back today…

            I just noticed, there is a dog in our back yard, it isn't ours. The contractor has the gate open and a dog has ventured into the yard. 😐

            I guess I need to get this finished and get out to DIB for my fence posts. I also need to go to the pharmacy and pick up a scription, with a pre on it. 

 

 

May your day be as good as mine!

 

Senior ole person who gets older tomorrow, Don the Ford 😊

 

           

No comments: