Translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Now I can go 08/25/2021

            I had told my favorite spouse that I was going to call the plumber today. I didn’t call them! They called me and said, “He is on his way”. We have been without a toilet for more than a week, they said they had to order the parts.

            He fixed the toilet, and we had a faucet that had a loose part, which he was able to tighten up. Now, I can wake up at night and not need to walk through the TV room to the toilet at the front of the homestead. After paying for the repairs, there will be extreme hunger for a couple months, due to the amount we had to pay for the repairs, no food for this Homestead. 

            Yesterday, I did remove the remaining dead parts from bed #1. The bed looks somewhat empty at the bottom with the dead limbs removed. I will need to attempt to get the new vines up off the ground and secured to the wires, so I can walk around the bed without getting attacked. 

            I may be allowed to work on bed #2 today. That bed needs a lot of work, as I will need to remove some vines that are not dead, as they are growing outside the bed area, (against and under the Fords ole shed). Digging them up is not easy, and I do not have a plan for another bed. There are some flowers at bed #2, that my favorite wife would like to move, but we will need to prepare a place for them before we dig them up.

 

Does your bed have stickers?

 

Senior retired ole person with a lot of sticker injuries, Don the Ford

No comments: