Translate

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Mark of the Beast 08/28/2021

          Could it be, the beginning stages of, “The Mark of the Beast?”

            I was talking with my son David about the shots for the virus. In part of the conversation, we considered that employers can require proof of receiving the shot from all its employees. Cities can require proof of the shot before you can go into a restaurant or store to purchase things. Basically, any business or government agency can require proof or deny service without proof of the shot, aka vaccine passport.

            In other words, in some places one cannot work, buy, or sell without the vaccine passport. Are we now seeing the beginnings of, The Mark of the Beast?

            Let’s say they put on your driver’s license or your state ID, additional info that you have had the shot/s. Now you need to show your driver’s license or your state ID basically when you go anywhere or do anything!

            We will all, for the most part, accept this vaccine passport as we see it protecting us and our family’s health. It will not be long before there are other restrictions added to the passport.

            When your national government takes over the passport, it becomes easier for each person to have an ID chip inserted into their hand, or forehead, making it easier to get into and out of any business.            

            When the Government becomes in charge, one cannot buy, sell or work, without the ID chip. The ID on the chip consists of 18 numbers and letters.

            The Mark of the Beast is said to be, 6 6 6, (3 x 6 = 18 characters).

            Topic change; I did get the front yard mowed yesterday morning. A neighbor told me I was mowing it on the wrong day and I should mow on Saturday. I explained that it was cloudy and I wanted to get it done before the sun popped out.

            I did get another bid on trimming and or removing some trees.

            Yesterday, a little after 5:00 I went out back and mowed the back yard. 

            My favorite wife and I had eaten our supper and I had taken some trash out to the trash can. Upon my return to the homestead, I learned that the power had gone off. I then made a drink and my favorite spouse and I went out to the patio and sat there during the outage. It rained about one minute while we were out there, it would have been nice if it had rained the entire time. We like the patio with the new cover. 

            I need to go to town and get some fire ant killer, yes, we have fire ants, this is Texas!

May your vaccine be successful!

Senior retired person who worked hard yesterday, but not today, Don the Ford

No comments: