Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2021

The food was great 08/26/2021

            Before we get into my comment about food, allow me to provide a photo showing the harsh working conditions here at the Ford's Homestead. The heat while attempting to work, and the danger of being impelled by these aggressive and may I say, vengeful black berry vines, is almost more than a senior retired person can stand.

            Typically, I am able to work outside a couple hours and then I need to cool down and rest. Let's see if I can find the photo, ok here it is, and you will feel sorry for me!


                                               

            I know, it is disheartening to see the working conditions that we, retired people on a fixed income have to go through every day of our life. If you want to volunteer to help with a senior person's daily work, send your resume to our personnel department for review. Hourly wage starts at $2.00 per hour.

            Now let us get to the great food. What type food was it, and where did I get it? My present spouse was wanting to treat me to a most excellent meal, so she was making a home-made pizza. She put all kinds of neat food items on the pizza, and it was sooo good! I should tell you; this was not a round pizza, it was a rectangle! I did have a salad before I consumed the pizza. Sometimes, we senior people, have it good!

            My first wife and I went out for breakfast this morning, and after eating we went and got our flu shots. I have a big red band aid on my arm! 😊

Its nap time, I got to go!

 

Senior retired ole person who needs his rest even though he hasn't worked, Don the Ford

 

No comments: