Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2021

WOW, a Snow day! 01/10/2021

                                                Third Sunday Edition!

            Wow, a snow day with nothing to do, but sit here and irritate you, with these posts! What could be better than me bothering you?

            Too bad it isn’t a snow day from school. I have a prediction; the midway schools will have a snow day on Monday (for that one person who doesn’t know what day it is, and we all know who you are, Monday is tomorrow). I remember in years past there was a prediction of snow for the next day, and they canceled school for the next day, it did not snow but school was out!

            I have some homemade Chili with a peanut butter sandwich for lunch today. What could be better as a distraction, a Snow day and Chili for lunch!

 


                                  

            Photo from the back yard, it reminds me of the TV movie, “A Christmas Story”, which was about my childhood.

 

            Will there be a Fourth Sunday Edition? Who knows?

 

Senior dramatist of wonderfully boring blogs, Don the Ford

No comments: