Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2021

It was full 01/30/2021

            Was it full, or was I full of it? With a question like that, I can assume most of the reading public has decided that I am full of it, and you could be correct. But this ole senior person is not the subject of that title line. Thursday evening and Friday morning, this ole person ventured out of the Ford Homestead. I had two goals in mind.

            Thursday evening my goal was to take garbage out to the trash container after I had washed the pots and pans from our evening banquet. Banquet sounds better than scraps that I was able to pull together kind of like a meal.

            Friday morning my goal was to let Tres check out the front yard, and then get the newspaper and bring it in for my favorite spouse.

            Now you might understand why this ole person ventured outside the homestead. As I was outside both evening and morning, I was able to get a photo of the full moon. Now I know you don’t care about my views of the full moon, and that is ok. I put these postings together for my own enjoyment. If you like them, that is just an extra benefit of my presentations. I took a couple photos but they are not as good as seeing the moon in real life.

 


                                      

Evening; above photo almost appeared as a fire in the tree between two neighbors’ homes.

 


                                              

            Morning; above, a spooky looking cloud hiding the full moon.

Look not, see not, learn not!

Senior dramatist who also includes the occasional photo, Don the Ford

No comments: