Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Its Braced up! 01/19/2021

            Let's see if we can make some amount of sense out of the title line. Did I need to brace up that bird house I put out back Sunday, was it that loose, am I not able to put things together in a tight safe manner?

            Nope, I properly installed all three of those bird houses. It is braced up applies to my favorite wife's wrist. Yep, we took her to the doctor Monday morning. The doc said the X-ray did not seem to show any broken bones, but the X-ray tech would need to review them to be sure.

 


                                              

My favorite wife will need to wear the brace for 4 to 6 weeks. She can't do much with the hurt hand, and it is her right hand, yes, she is right-handed. I now have to do all the work!

            I am driving my favorite wife a little crazy, when I offer to help with almost anything she is doing. We may starve to death, as I do not cook. We have had food from the local burger place yesterday and my spouse said she don't want more "Fast food"!

            It was 69 degrees outside yesterday, Tres took me for a walk, it was a little windy, but a most excellent walk. I need to stop writing now and take a short nap before I begin reading. I usually read for about an hour each day, and if I don't rest my ole senior eyes before I start, I will begin getting sleepy during the reading.

            Tuesday: well, it is today and it appears that we will be getting some rain over the next few days. Yesterday afternoon my favorite wife and I sat outside, after I finished reading, in the warm sun light trying to absorb some vitamin D, we are on a fixed income so free, "D", is good! We enjoyed the peaceful warm afternoon outside of the house.

            As I sit here creating this wonderful Blog posting, my cameras are showing a nice rain falling. Even though we had all the rain a couple weeks ago and the unusual snow, we need this rain. This rain will help get the coffee grounds into the ground around our black berries.

 

            Well, I assume that is it for today. In tomorrow's post I plan to present my new proposal for all TV commercials. You will not want to miss tomorrow posting!

May you be healthy and happy!

Senior helper to his favorite wife, divorce is possible, Don the Ford

No comments: