Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Hot house was hot 01/17/2021

            It was a little chilly yesterday, but I was required to leave the Ford’s Homestead and head out to the ole Hot house. Yep, it was time to water the flowers, in fact, I was a day late. It was about 50 degrees outside when I opened the door to the hot house, and that is when the heat burst out at me, it was almost 90 degrees inside. Some of the flowers are blooming and I have a photo.


                                                           

            Yes, the hot house is small, but it works well for a few flowers, and they no longer are kept in the Ford’s ole garage during the winter months.

            I also have a selfie which I have added to this wonderful posting. In the following photo we see a senior person with a face mask, oh yes, he also has head phones on. These head phones were purchased for him by his favorite wife!

 


                                                          

            These head phones reduce noise, so one can mow or do other noisy work while protecting ones hearing, and yet they are Bluetooth accessible. I can listen to music from my phone through these head phones, and I can answer a phone call. Not bad as they cost $20. Now before that one person asks, and we all know who you are, I have a mask on while outside due to the Mountain Cedar, which is very high, and my allergies are also high!  

            David borrowed my truck and trailer and hauled off 5 trailer loads of limbs Saturday. Other good news, Claire, got a job! I am sure our prayers helped; and she is a very good worker!

We are Blessed!

Senior retired person Don the Ford

No comments: