Translate

Friday, January 22, 2021

Its Friday again 01/22/2021

            Let’s see, did anything unusual happen today? Well, I did go to the ole work place and pick up a retiree order. You don’t need to ask what I had ordered; I will inform you, and the reading public. I ordered a door mat for outside the back door. It is all rubber, about an inch thick, has many holes to let water get away, and it has been placed by the back door. I thought that it might give Tres a drier place to lay after rain. The old door mat was something like carpet and it stayed wet for a while after a rain.

            I took My present wife to the doctor today to see if they would need to do surgery. You know, as we were driving there, I noticed a bunch of people driving pickups like mine. The Colorado has become a very popular truck. When I first got mine, I would occasionally see someone in a Colorado, now everyone has one. I guess being a popular ole senior person, which I am, everyone wants to imitate me, and drive the same type vehicle!

            I had decided I would go into the doctor’s office with my spouse of more than half a decade, as she was somewhat nervous. She said she did not want to be operated on, she did not want to be in a hospital, and I agreed with her.

            They did some additional X rays today on my favorite wife’s wrist, and the doctor explained where her wrist is broken.

            The surgery is scheduled for, wait a minute, he said they would not need to do any surgery, she will need to wear a brace for up to 6 weeks. They provided her with a different brace, and she says it is more comfortable. She does have to go back in two weeks for a checkup.

            Donna and I are both thankful and happy that she will not need surgery. Prayers answered again! 

            We had another neighbor who had the virus. They had been exposed by a friend, they both lost the sense of smell and taste. They were quarantined for 10 days at their house, and seem to be doing ok now.

            I guess that is it for now, I might need a nap.

 

Hope your day goes as well as ours!

 

Senior retired person who needs to run the vacuum, Don the Ford

No comments: