Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Rock and Roll 01/21/2021

            Nope, I haven't been thinking about the olden days when we all loved Rock and Roll! The title line is just to get your attention, and remind me of what I want to write about.

            First, please allow me to comment on one of our neighbors. My injured wife and I went to the grocery store on Tuesday, were we ran into a neighbor. She noticed Donna's brace and asked what happened. We explained to the neighbor what had happened, and then we continued shopping. Yesterday, this neighbor brought us food for supper. 😊 It is a chicken dish which looks very nice! Wow, we will not need to go without food! 😊 We have some really nice neighbors! 😊

    Later, the neighbor's three children made paper hearts, they colored them, and brought the hearts to Donna. Hanna, the oldest girl said she wished she had hurt her arm instead of Donna getting hurt! 

            Now, let's get to the rock. As Tres and I walked a few days ago, I had noticed a rock that seemed a little odd to me, but I did not pick it up. Today, as we walked, I again saw this rock, and I picked it up and brought it to the Ford's Homestead. I do have a photo of said rock.


                                               

            This rock has a round dent, and in the dent four little bumps. It looks as if at one time there may have been something in the rock that has since decayed and left the dent. Thoughts?

            I was supposed to pick up the grand kids at school yesterday, but their dad got off work early and he picked them up. I get a shot at getting them today, and I also go to the dentist.

            Friday, my favorite wife goes to a doctor again with her arm, she will likely get a cast this time, replacing the brace. I have learned how to vacuum the carpets and make the bed, now that she hurt her arm. Wow, this senior person is learning to do new things!

                        Great neighbors are all around the Ford Homestead!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

 

Senior person who is very lucky, Don the Ford

No comments: