Translate

Friday, January 15, 2021

What? Is it Friday again? 01/15/2021

            How the heck does the week go by with out me knowing? I need a schedule; you know something to do a couple times a week so I can remember which day it is.

 


       
     Ok smarty, tell me how I took this selfie! You might have noticed that this ole senior person has been misusing a mask. Senior people don't know how to use a mask, no wonder we are more apt to get the virus, and maybe have a wreck, if we drive with the mask placed wrong. Actually, if you are a retired senior person who likes or needs to take a nap after lunch, the miss use of a face mask works fairly well. Note; the darker the mask the less light that gets in.

 


         When one looks at the above photo, one might think it is a potato, but it isn't. would you believe, it is a dinosaur egg. What kind of dinosaur is it, could it be a Raptor egg? I found it while Tres and I was walking after a heavy rain. I guess the rain washed it out to the street where I found it.

            What? Yes, it is petrified, for that one-person, petrified means, it has turned to stone, or maybe, scared to death. The egg is about 1.5 inches long. It isn't big, and that is why I believe it is from a Raptor!

            Cooked eggs are good, petrified are too hard to eat!

 

Mask up, nap safely! 😊

 

Senior nap authority, and unscheduled person, Don the Ford

No comments: