Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

My opinion 01/20/2021

            Are senior person often opinionated? Well, some of the senior population are not, but this one ole fellow, me, is!

            As you may know, I have a tendency to get up early, and sit in the Ford’s ole recliner with a cup of coffee watching the so-called local news. Yesterday morning as I sat there, coffee in hand, the same commercial was presented multiple times. Obviously, they were trying to get the viewing public to want their product.

            My idea is this; all commercials need to be presented live, and we, the viewing public, need to be able to respond with any comments or thoughts, during the live commercial. Yes, as they are presenting, we should be able to tell them we think the commercial sucks, they are full of crap, we don’t like your presentation and we will not purchase the product. There could be positive comments from some, but I kind of doubt it.

            A new era in commercials, were we the public, can let them know, as they present, what we think!

 

            We have now learned that Donna has two fractures in her arm. She isn’t happy.

 

Not a lot of anything else going on today, I have said I was not going to watch the stuff on TV today. I will be happy when it is all over.

 

Be safe, have a nice day!

 

Senior retired person who needs to learn how to do house work, Don the Ford

No comments: