Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Rich and politicians 01/27/2021

            I called my medical provider yesterday asking, when would we be getting the vaccination. She said she didn’t know, but they would contact us, but she didn’t know when.

            Why are the politicians and rich people getting their vaccinees and us ole people being left out? I guess if they leave the ole people out, we may get the virus and pass away, and then they don’t need to put up with old people!           That was a negative comment, I apologize, I would like to be more positive! 

            A fellow who use to ride his motorcycle in the group I rode with, died Monday night. I was told he went to bed and passed away in his sleep. He did have a lot of medical problems and the virus was evidently too much for him.   I pray for his family!

            Those of you who use to ride with our group, you can email me and I will give you his name.

            I did get outside and pick-up sticks from the yards yesterday, and also some dog poop. The Tres was working with me, and when I would try to pick up a stick, he would try to get it before me. I assume he was trying to help, but maybe, he was just being a pain in the back side.

            We went for a walk yesterday and a fellow said, “Tres was a good-looking dog”. I asked if I was good looking, and he said, “NO! He did say he like my route 66 cap! He obviously needed glasses, because I am good looking, for an ole senior person!

 

            We should all try to be positive as much as possible. Call your friends and family members, communication with others not only has a positive effect on us ole people, it helps the younger group also. Heck, even a text message or an email can help somewhat. 

 

            May your day be filled with good health and happiness!

 

Stay safe, be nice, give love!

 

Hang in there, we will get through this, sooner or later, Don the Ford

No comments: