Translate

Monday, January 11, 2021

It was pretty now 01/11/2021

            Allow me to bring everyone up to date, the snow event was pretty, what is left is not. I was able to put the trash out this morning an I observed that our street is virtually clear of snow. There are wet spots on the street so I assume there could be some ice, but I did not see any. I did shovel the snow off the back patio, and front side walk yesterday evening.

            We had about 5 inches of snow in our back yard yesterday, most of it is still there. I can see some sun light popping up this morning, if the sun shines throughout the day the snow will clear out. The national TV news just noted that Hewitt Texas had 4.4 inches and that is the most snow received there in almost 40 years.

            Now let’s get to a subject that everyone will enjoy, Me! I have a photo of a drawing and the drawing is of me. The drawing was made by a fellow who worked at the New York Distribution Center. I know that he passed away a few years ago, and do not remember his name. He was a good artist; I did thank him for the drawing.


                                               

            You are correct, I am a handsome subject, for that real good artist!

 

Come on sun shine!

 

Senior person who liked to see it snow, and wishes it was now gone, Don the Ford

No comments: