Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Visual learner 01/16/2021

            I get irritated when watching the so-called news, when they show the same thing, time after time. Now this applies to one channel repeating the same so-called news, every 30 minutes, or each time the so-called news comes on.

            Having little to do at certain times of the day, an ole senior person may watch the so-called news on one channel, and then turn to the next channel and see the same videos again.

            This ole senior, who has almost given up watching any news, has given this some consideration. I become irritated when I see a mob breaking into a building, I see those who participate in the crime, and I hear the commentary. After watching and listening to said news video, I have the information in mind.

            Why would I want or need to see this again? I don't want to see or hear this again!

 

            Hear is what I have determined; I, being a visual and or audio learner, receive all the information the first time I see or hear an event. Presenting the same video again, whether on the same channel or a different channel, to me is like watching the same boring commercial over and over. I know what they are doing and why.

            I have a couple assumptions:

First, non-visual / audio learners will not get all the information from the first view, thus repeating each time the news comes on during the day, may allow them to receive more of the so-called news. 

Second, the so-called reporters, aren't really reporting, they are just re-showing a video that someone has given them.

            I believe that everyone who was involved in the break in at the capital, should be caught, and receive an appropriate punishment for their part in the crime, but I do not need to or want to continue seeing the same videos over and over!

                        The above is from the point of view of the visual learner!

 

My allergies were very high yesterday, and again today, the mountain cedar is back and I am wearing a mask inside the house to reduce the sneezes.

Look not, learn not!

Senior allergy sufferer, and unhappy with most repeats, but not all, Don the Ford

No comments: