Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Allergies are here 01/05/2021

            There is a thing known as cedar fever, which means one has the allergies really bad. We have a lot of cedar throughout this area along with mountain cedar. What ever the reason I have been sneezing a bunch. I have some allergy nose spray but the quickest relief comes by wearing a mask for 10 to 15 minutes. The mask filters the pollen and I stop sneezing. Wow, that is another good reason for the mask!

            I have a photo taken near the garage door yesterday.                                                                                                                       


                                                   

            Yes, there are two pumpkins, fall decorations that never made it to the shed. Yes, there are leaves that need to be removed, get off my case!

            I did get some work done yesterday, and I also picked up my favorite granddaughter, Gabi, at school. I still have a couple items on my list of things to do from yesterday. There is no rest for the seniors.

            Now that the decorations have been removed, I will once again need to attempt to get the leaves out of the flower beds and around where the decorations were. I also need to start the riding mower and run all the gas out of it, preparing it for the non-use during the next couple months. Heck, it hasn’t been ran in over a month. Ole senior person, behind again.

            I have a follow up photo; it is a closer look at the same area as in the first photo. Now what do you see?


                                                           

            Yep, Molly hiding among the flowers, maybe waiting for a bird.

Masks can do more than one thing!

Senior sneezer, and mask connoisseur, Don the Ford

No comments: