Translate

Monday, January 25, 2021

Comfortable at home 01/25/2021

            In today’s somewhat informative posting, I plan to insert some photos. One photo is cute, one is ok, one is not cute. Let’s see if you real people, can determine which is the cute photo.

            But before we get into the photos, allow me to tell you how great Sunday was. It wasn’t! We had fog here at the Ford homestead all day yesterday. Everything was wet yesterday and Tres and I did not want to go outside. All we wanted to do was just lay around and eat.

            I posted a photo of the Tres on face book yesterday, and received a few comments about it. I am including that photo in this posting. Tres may be spoiled.


                                                           

            As I previously stated, all we wanted to do was lay around and eat, he shows it.

            I did venture out to put some trash in the container yesterday, when I saw three worms on the driveway in some water. The temp was about 60 and I wondered why they were coming out of the ground. Note, all three worms were alive, and different.


                                               

            If they came out of the ground to get away from the water, they didn’t get away.

            This morning as Tres and I went out to relieve ourselves, I mean Tres relieved himself, I didn’t, the storm had just passed over head and there were some interesting clouds.


                                                 

            The photo is not as interesting as these clouds were in real life. The sun is now shining, we are supposed to have a nice sunny and dryer day.

            My favorite wife still can’t use the hand very much, which allows me to learn new tasks like washing clothes. Donna is congested and it don’t seem to want to go away. 

 

We all need a little prayer!

 

Senior dog walker who may get to walk the dog today, Don the Ford

No comments: