Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

One left 01/06/2021

            I worked most of the day yesterday, removing leaves from the flower beds now that the decorations are out. I was able to get several bags of leaves vacuumed up using the lawn mower. My leaf vacuum did not seem to have any suction, so I may check it today and hopefully find the problem. As I took a break from working yesterday, I just happened to look up into the tree and I found one last twig with leaves on it. Yep, I do all this work and there is still one more.


                                                 

            Senior retired people never get a break, there is always something hanging around wanting our attention or causing us to have to work!

            Yesterday I went to get a cup of coffee from the star coffee place, the price of a small cup (aka Tall cup) of coffee has gone up again! If I didn’t have gift cards I would not go there!

            The riding mower was checked and I let it run out of gas yesterday.

            Today, Wednesday, is to be a day of rest for this senior person!

 

Mask up, stay apart, disinfect!

 

Senior retired person who works more now than he did when employed, Don the Ford

No comments: