Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Eye doctor appointment 01/14/2021

            I went to the eye doctor for a checkup Tuesday 01/12/2021. He dilated my eyes, which I hate, and all seemed to be ok so I headed for home. Arriving at home, I wore my sun glasses inside the house because everything was too bright.

            That afternoon my eyes began to hurt, and felt like they were hot. I did not feel good so I checked my temp. My temp over my right eye showed a fever of 99.5, and the right eye had a temp of 101.2. My left eye also shows a temp but less than the right eye. That night I had crazy dreams, most of the night I felt as if I had something like a light case of the flue. Prayers were prayed in an effort to get better fast.

            Wednesday morning, I felt better, but my eyes still had a slight fever, and above my right eye, sinus area, there was a slight fever, but no fever elsewhere, that seemed odd to me.

            At noon on Wednesday, I fixed some leftovers for lunch an after eating I checked my temperature. It was normal except in my eye which was 99.4. I spring from my chair after the meal and washed my dishes, I changed the air filter in the furnace, I feed the birds, I opened the dog food bag and put some in the inside container and some in the garage container. I returned to my chair where my temperature, taken from the forehead was 99.7. Yep, the slight fever was back.

            I watched a little TV and then Tres and I went outside Wednesday afternoon, (it was 61 degrees) and sat in the sun. Well, I sat in the sun, he laid in the sun. The sun was nice, I got a couple other things done while being outside.  

            It is now Thursday; when I woke up this morning and got out of bed, I noticed that my T-shirt was damp, as if I had been sweating. I think that is a good sign, the slight fever has broken. I checked my temp and all is normal! 😊

            After some consideration about my eyes, I remember my eyes feeling as if they had a slight fever in them, in the past, just not as bad as Tuesday. I am supposed to wash the eyes with baby shampoo each morning to keep them clean, maybe I haven't been as focused on that process, and maybe that is why my eyes feel feverish at times.

            I do plan to take it easy to be sure all is well before I leave the Ford's homestead.

            Subject change: thanks to that one person who checked with me to see if I was ok, since I had not posted for a couple days!

 

Thanks for reading my blog!

 

Senior ole person who seems to be ok again, Don the Ford

No comments: