Translate

Friday, May 1, 2020

May 1, 2020

            For all of us senior people who are still in solitary confinement, you may want to make the effort to break out of your prison cell and just wonder outside. This morning as Tres and I went out to get the newspaper, I took the time to look around. My eyes looked up to the sky as I was making an effort to say thanks for the beginning of another day. The sun was just about to come up over the horizon and there were these soft pink clouds scattered across the morning sky.
                                               
            Before you ask, I was assuming they were soft, I did not have the ability to touch them, unless you might believe I have the ability to do out of body experiences, in which case I left my body and went to the clouds, I was able to touch the clouds, and they were soft!                         Believe it or not!
            Get your tail outside, and enjoy nature for a while, then when you go back to solitary confinement it will not seem as restrictive.


Be safe and enjoy nature!

Senior nature observer and solitary confinement enthusiast, Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: