Translate

Monday, May 11, 2020

Don't cross me 05/11/2020

            Cross the red line and see what happens. This posting has nothing to do with threats, it does have something to do with crosses. As that one reader knows, I, in the past, created a work of art by engraving three crosses into a block from a tree stump. Unfortunately, the engraved areas originally looked different as it was a lighter color. Over time all the wood has returned to the same color, the crosses vanished.
            I, being a knowledgeable artist, listened to my present wife and painted the engraved areas of wood and now I can see the crosses again. Photo to trail.
                                               
            Math, have you ever considered the following?
6 times 10 = 60, so why do they say, 5 X 12 = 60, different numbers do not equal the same thing! Heck I have heard that 4 X 15 = 60. Now we all know that different numbers, times different numbers, can’t equal the same amounts. The next thing they will be saying is, 2 X 30 = 60!           That’s B S.
            Ok one other subject that silly grandpa will enlighten you about, even though you do not care. I have two photos taking in the shed yesterday. If you look you might see the difference.
                                               
Before that smarty person comments, yes the second photo is a little blurry, yes there are four shovels in the photo, I have two 5 gallon gas cans with gas, one for the lawn mowers one for the emergency generator. Yes there is still a lot of things that needs to be tossed out or rearranged.
            I must mow the back yard today. L
May your day be filled with silliness!
Senior silly grandpa and willful yard care person, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: