Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Lackluster 05/09/2020

            I think the term lackluster is a fair definition of my feelings of staying at home and having no habitual events. Doing the same things weekly, in a habitual manner provides me with a timeline. Having stopped doing these routine things has caused me to have no idea of what day it is. Truthfully, I must stop and think what day is it.
            Yesterday afternoon as I was sitting on the Ford’s ole rocking chair located on the drive way, a neighbor lady came over. The neighbor lady walked up and noticed I had a new bench. I had given this lady an ole bench a couple days ago, that bench was from the kid’s ole fort. She noted that her daughter needed a bench to sit some flowers on. I suggested that they should paint the ole bench before giving it to their daughter. 
            This lady said, I have a friend who needs a bird house, and she asked, would I give her a bird house for her friend. I said, sure, pick one that you think she would like.
            She picked a house for her friend. As she was leaving she asked, didn’t I get a bird house for myself from you the other day, to which I said, yes. She said, I need to find it and hang it in a tree.
            It seems odd that I gave her a bird house but she didn’t remember for sure, and she didn’t seem to know where it was. Maybe it isn’t that odd, as I believe she is XX years old, and we senior persons have a tendency to forget things. 
            Now let us consider the Ford’s ole dog, “Tres”. I have a couple photos of him in the TV room from yesterday. (I think yesterday was Friday)            Click if you want to enjoy the photos.
                                               
            In the first photo we see Tres with his head laying on the arm of my favorite wife’s chair. My spouse of 51 years was eating, and that is his way of begging for a bit of food. In the second photo we see his expression when he learns that there is no leftovers for him to eat.
                                               
            Well I guess now that I have the bench to display my scrapper items on, I need to build a couple more bird residences, just in case someone wants a free one. Who knows I might also have a cup of real coffee.
            Mother’s day tomorrow, visit if you can, call if you can’t visit.

Have a safe mother’s day weekend.

Senior creator and provider of scrap items, scrap master, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: