Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2020

I did, you did not 05/07/2020

            As you may know, my thought patterns do not follow those of real people. You real people are to serious, and your thoughts are never about fun, or about how to make something new, you just follow the rest of the real people in a boring, non-fun array.
            Well, my small brain began to consider eggs. I believe this all started due to the bird nest with the three eggs in it, you know, the nest I took a photo of and posted, but you did not read that posting! I have checked this nest several times, but I never see a bird at the nest. I kind of believe the bird has abandoned the nest.
            Anyway, let me provide you with my thought. An egg is a sealed item with all the things inside it to create a chick. (Chick is defined as, a baby bird, not a cute female person.) The word sealed caught my detention, I mean attention.
            What? Yes I did serve detention one time while in high school, please do not interrupt me as I am trying to relate this thought.
            I guess my thought was actually a question. How does the substance inside the egg, without any oxygen and no blood flow turn into a live chick? As I understand it, the chick has to peck its way out of the shell. How does it do that without any air? Does oxygen somehow get inside the sealed egg?
            Another thought, these baby chicks from the time they get out of the shell, must start eating the same food their parents bring them, they don’t get to have a liquid diet (milk) for a while and then be weaned to real food.
            No I did not goggle it, I have the question in my head, whether I get the answer or not isn’t important, I can enjoy the not knowing.  
            The following photo is of the Tres and Molly as we sat outside yesterday.
                                               

May your day be filled with fun questions!

Senior establisher of questions, but not answers, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: