Translate

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday May 16, 2020

            Well, it sprinkled a little last night, there is enough water that our pot hound Tres did not want to go out into the back 40 as there is water standing on the patio. I gave in to him and let him out through the garage door, which allowed me to look at the rain gage. The gage only had a little over 2 inches of rain. All those sprinkles last night means I can’t haul the limbs off again this month. I have had the limbs on the trailer for a little over three months now, I guess a month more will not hurt.
            Let us change the topic.
            On the TV this morning they were talking about cleaning areas to help prevent the spread of virus. They are using robots to do the cleaning, which means they don’t need as many humans. The report stated in a couple years many of the humans who now do the cleaning, will be replaced by robots, which will allow humans to have more time. (Having more time, is that like staying home and social distancing.)     Progress, isn’t it great!  
            Topic swap.
            And then there were 5. I had created 4 new bird residence on Thursday to add to the 2 I already had, a couple were painted, and a couple were stained. I put the state of Texas on one and a cross on another. A neighbor lady and her granddaughter approached to tell me they had sold their house. During our discussion she commented on my bird residences, I offered her one. She took the house with the cross. And then there were 5.  Photo to follow.
                                               
            When I work in the Ford’s ole garage the Tres is usually out there with me, and we often get visitors. I did get a photo of one of our visitors and he /she isn’t afraid of me or Tres.
                                   
            Completely off the subject, I have a different comment. I went to my ex-employer Friday to pick up a retiree order when I observed something that I found to not be acceptable. I have a photo and it is worth at least 100 words so I will add a few of mine. In the handicapped parking area there is a lot of dirt. Consider if you were someone who needed to park in the handicapped parking and also consider if it had rained, as it is doing right now.
                                               
            Whether there was just the dirt or if it was mud and a handicapped person had to walk or wheel chair through this debris, it would not be good. Do I have a suggestion like clean it up, nope, just commenting on the parking area.

May robots not do all your work!

Senior observer of everything and one time nice guy, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: