Translate

Friday, May 29, 2020

Got to get to work 05.29.2020

            Not much going on here at the Ford Homestead, I have been working on my scrap wood project and if all goes well I might be able to paint it, that is, if I can get some scrap paint.

            Yesterday my present spouse and I went to the local Cracker restaurant to have supper. We enjoy the turkey and dressing they have on Thursdays, and it gets us out of the house. Part of this outing is, I don’t have to wash the dishes. Service was good, food was good and everyone kept their distance.

            I need to get outside and spray some weed killer on the yard, I and trying to get rid of a few weeds. This spray don’t hurt the grass but kills the weeds, we hope! It is a lot of work for a senior person.

            I need to mow the back yard and if my ole body don’t give out, I will also attempt that today. The worst part is, I will need to walk the back 40 looking for deposits left by our pot hound Tres. Almost every time I pick up the deposits from the back yard he will make a fresh deposit just before I start mowing.

            We have been getting a lot of black berries, and there are a bunch more out there. Our bird friends are taking a few but that is to be expected.

            I need to get at it or I will never get done.

 

            Different subject; all that rioting going on reminds me of when I was in the national guards. We trained in riot control a bunch during the late 60s and early 70s. To me, everyone should be able to peacefully demonstrate, but no one should be able to riot!

 

Kick back and take it easy like me!

 

Senior almost workaholic and nap taker, Don the Ford 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: