Translate

Monday, May 18, 2020

What was it 05.18.2020

            This is Monday, at least I think it is, I have no schedule or anything normal in my ole life, so it is difficult for this ole senior retired person, who is on a fixed income, and who never received the extra $1,200 from the government, to know which day it is. All the days have just ran together.
            The neighbors often help without knowing it. This morning when our pot hound went outside to get the so-called newspaper, I observed that all the neighbors, well most of the neighbors, had their trash cans out on the curb. That tells me that today is Monday, AKA trash day. I don’t know how I will know what the day is tomorrow.
            A new subject;
            As this ole senior retired person on a fixed income sat on the Ford’s ole rocker yesterday afternoon, I heard a very loud bird making a lot of unusual noise coming from overhead. I was able to get my ole head to look up and I saw this red thing in the tree above me. I don’t know why he was making so much noise, I could not see anything bothering him or her.
Foto to phollow. What does it make any difference whether you use an “F” or “Ph”?
                          
            You may know what kind of Red bird that is, I am not sure.

May your day be fill with nature!

Senior person who sees, but may not understand, Don the Ford



May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow.


                  Donald Ford         NARBNL
                                                                                                             
      Click below for the Blog experiance                                                     
      www.first-consider-this.blogspot.com                                                           



Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: