Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Dumber than dumb 05/13/2020

            The title line could refer to me, but in this setting, it refers to a male subject, name unknown.
            Tuesday, 5:38pm as I sat on the Ford’s ole recliner cold drink in hand, I observed an unknown Dumber then dumb male subject walking along the curb, cell phone in hand, ear phones on his head. The Dummy must have been watching something on his phone or maybe he was watching someone he was talking to as he walked.
            Mr. Dummy was walking at a pace that was not considered, in my opinion, as exercise (too slow for exercise). A vehicle was approaching him, he never once looked up as the vehicle passed him. He went around the corner and a second vehicle passed near him without him looking up once.

            I cut some wood yesterday for a project. If I was wealthy, I could have a shop in the back 40 with my tools in it. Poor, retired, senior citizens can’t have the nice things that real people have. I have two photos, one of a table saw that I have to drag out of the garage, and a second photo of the cat Molly, ignoring my weak efforts to move the saw.
                                               

            Be glad you are real people and not ole retired people, who can’t have nice things.

Do something you enjoy today!


Senior enjoyer of many things, but can’t afford them, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: