Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

What to do 05/12/2020

 

As I was a motivating down the street, something caused me to think that’s neat,           

Why did I think that was neat, because I heard them all going peep peep peep,

I could not believe how many little sneaks, all at once came flying across the street,

Then I thought, with all this heat, maybe the little sneaks need something to eat,

If I could make something for the flying sneaks, to give them a place to meet,

Then these little sneaks could meet, greet, and eat,

That would make yours truly feel, really neat!

 

               What could be my project for today? I wonder if I could come up with some type of hint as to what I saw on that other street.

 

               Changing the subject a little, I did mail out one of the Ford Homesteads Bird lodgings yesterday, (for that one person, that is a bird house) to my sister in Missouri. That is the first international shipment from here at the Ford’s Homestead. We are big time now!

 

               Yesterday I mowed and trimmed the back yard. After mowing was complete, I hooked the Fords ole trailer up to the Fords ole riding mower and brought the trailer to the gate. I want to get it out to the cities once monthly limb and trash drop off. Now the so-called weather people are saying there will be a major rain event, with 3 to 5 inches of rain this Saturday. The trailer has been loaded for three months now and it looks like we will miss dumping again this weekend.

              

               Today (Tuesday) I plan to work on my new project. I need to get started as it is supposed to rain today and I want to use the table saw outside, to reduce the saw dust inside.

 

May your day be sawdust free!

 

Senior creator of fine art work, much sawdust, and loud power saw noise, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: