Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A quickie 05/05/2020

            Stop it! I know what you are thinking, but you are wrong, I have a different definition of the title line! A quickie in this case means a quick, or short, posting. You and your odd thoughts.
            It is 8:00am and I have already planted a rose bush, chopped down an ole rose bush, watered some plants, had a cup of real coffee, and you haven’t done anything. Get off my case, I am a workaholic. Speaking of coffee, I went to the Harbor store yesterday, and on the way I thought if there wasn’t many cars in line at the star coffee place, maybe I would get a cup. I haven’t been to the Star coffee store for 7 weeks now. As I drove alone the road leading to the coffee place, I could see the store and there were cars all the way around the buildings. There were so many cars that no one could drive onto the parking lot unless they got in line. The other businesses probably did not like that.
            I have some photos and I will keep the descriptions short. First one of the many flowers that popped up after watering yesterday, in the back 40. Click to enlarge.
                                               
Second, a red berry that will soon be black, they are coming.
                                               

It was a quickie, you are welcome!

Senior rose planter and eradicator, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: