Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Camouflaged 05.30.2020

 

            Good morning, or good afternoon, or good evening, you can choose based on the time of day that you review this posting.

            I have a photo to show you and it is about natural camouflage. This photo was taken in the back 40 Friday, just before I had begun mowing the back 40. If you click on the photo you should be able to find the camouflaged lizard.

                                               


 

            I sprayed the front yard for weeds and I am hoping the spray will do as advertised and not kill the grass. If it kills the grass I will probably be ostracized from the Homestead.

            I found some scrap paint to put on the scrap chair. There was enough scrap paint to get one coat on the chair. We will try to come up with enough money to buy a quart of white paint. I hate to ask my favorite wife to go out and pick up more aluminum cans from the country roads. You know during this time of confinement there are less aluminum cans on the roadways. My spouse of over half a century will need to work almost all night to get enough cans to pay for a quart of paint. If some of you real people would donate to us she would not need to work all night!

            Well my plan for today is to do as little as possible, yep you are right, that is normal for me!

 

Have a safe and restful weekend!

 

Senior user of scraps and taker of naps. Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: