Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Favorite wife 05.28.2020

            As many of us know, our spouse can be very irritating or very agreeable. I would say a lot of their attitude, negative or positive may be due to, “Our actions and our comments”. We have all heard that being confined with one’s spouse had a tendency to build aggressive actions between the two.
            I am learning that when I do something nice for my spouse of over 5 decades, she will often do something even better for me (we reap what we sow, exactly what we sow, and more than we sow). Yesterday she had an appointment to take Charlie to the vet at 9:00am, and she needed to go to the grocery store that morning. I, being the nice person that I am, offered to take the Charlie to the vet, allowing her to have plenty of time to shop at the grocery store.
            My favorite wife seemed happy, and she allowed me to take the Charlie to the vet. When she returned from the grocery, would you believe she had bought me a bottle of adult beverage? This is the first time she had ever purchased an adult beverage for me. Click on the photo and you will see the tall bottle of adult beverage she got just for me
                                               
            What could be better than having a spouse take care of you by providing you with a large bottle of alcoholic beverage?     If only you had a spouse like I do!

May your spouse be as good to you!

Senior enjoyer of an adult beverage, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: