Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Power company 05.21.2020

            Yesterday an employee from the power company came to my house and said she was going to change our meter out (remove the old put in a new). She said it would cut the power off for a few seconds. I asked why, and she said, “The LED went out”. I thought to myself why is there an LED in the meter. LED is a Light Emitting Diode, why would there be a light inside a meter. Heck, they don’t even read meters anymore so why would they need to have a light?
            Meter replaced, and she left. I went out this morning before day light, which is in the dark, and there was no light coming from the meter. If there is an LED it was not glowing!
            Last month’s electric bill was much lower than usual, I think they believed there was something wrong with the meter and they want to get more money from this ole senior retired person. I would rather have someone tell me the truth, and not lie to me.

            Here at the Ford’s Homestead we have installed an above ground lunch room. Would you believe it took me hours to get this project completed, well it did take about half an hour. I have a photo of the completed project, click to enhance. Stop looking at the owl, look at the lunch room!
                                               
            We will be accepting donations for the purchase of lunches for the fowls here at the Homestead, please send either cash or visa cards, all contributions will be appreciated.

            My spouse has been staining the swing frame and she wants me to get out there and put the sealer on it this morning. As you can see, no rest for the ole senior husbands! The swing is in the garage she has not yet stained it.

May your spouse allow you to rest, occasionally!

Senior lunch room installer and wood preserver applier, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: