Translate

Friday, May 22, 2020

Last day of 05.22.2020

            It is the last day of the work week! Well, it use to be the last day of a work week, now who knows what day it is. If I didn’t have a calendar I would not know what day it is.
            I did get out and pick the black berries again this morning, we have harvested about 2.5 quarts now and there are many more on the vines. Photo of a couple just to give you an idea of the size of the berries, click to enhance.
                                               
            While I was harvesting the berries I observed a plant that was blooming, which grows behind the Fords ole shed, photo to follow.
                                                           
            This morning after harvesting the black berries, I dug up a new start of a black berry plant that was kind of growing from under the edge of the shed. If it lives I will need to find a good location for the plant, or maybe give it to someone who likes stickers.

Smile, it might make you feel better!

Smile you might make others feel better!

Senior smile maker and harvester of the berries, Don the Ford.       

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: