Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

It wasn't important 05.19.2020

            Yes I know I am different from real people, or, real people are differ from me! Whatever the explanation it didn’t matter to me.
            I continually see all these comments on the so-called news, where these graduating high school seniors are so upset because they can’t have the full blown graduation service. When I was in school I didn’t care about school, I went because I had to go! For the graduation service I can remember, we had the gowns and hats, we walked across the stage, they gave us a diploma holder and I remember opening it to see if there was a diploma inside. There was.
            I guess, if a person liked school, and if that person put some effort into the classes he took, then graduating would have meant something to him.
            If the graduation ceremonies were for being top of your class in auto mechanics class, then I would have been interested. I have stated this before, at the end of the auto mechanics class Mr. Mac got me and one other fellow off to the side and told us, if we wanted a job to go to the Chevy dealer, he had recommended us, and they would give us a job. Oddly, I went to work at the Southeast Missourian News Paper.

            I have a photo of the Ford’s out house, click to enhance. No TP, newspaper was used.
                                               
            It is a bird feeder, or it will be when complete. It will set on a 4 X 4 post, which I will need to secure into the ground. Yes the top flips open so the feed can be put inside.
            Another photo which was taken when a person was bringing the trash container from the street. I find it interesting that this person shadow don’t look as old as he does! Click to believe.
                                               

May you look younger than your shadow!

Senior almost real person and trash can mover, Don the Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: